Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yup, my house is dirty. I'm a working mom!

Lately, I look around my house and just groan at the mess... but what do I do instead of clean it?
  1. I play with my baby.  I have discovered little ways to make him giggle! Who wants to vacuum instead of get giggles!
  2. I eat dinner with my husband- well sometimes it is in parallel and sometimes it is in series.
  3. I dink around around the internet- someone has to supply you with pictures of my cutie!
  4. I go to bed- this whole working mom gig is exhausting!
So... my house is messy, the dishes aren't clean, and the laundry piles up, but I've got better things to do!   (Nick is a huge help!)

Okay, okay, the real reason you are here!

Sunglasses fashion show!


So silly!
In the hood!

Big Boy bathtub!

No comments:

Post a Comment